Monday 15 December 2014

My Adventures to the Secret Door by Vartika Singh Sikarwar 
Release Date: 2014
Publisher: Rochak Publishing
Genres: Children's Fiction


Brook Cottage Books is thrilled to welcome the youngest writer we've ever had on the blog! Please welcome 15 year old Vartika Singh Sikarwar from India who is going to tell us a little bit about her book and herself!

About My Adventure To The Secret Door

My adventure to the secret door is a story about a 13 years old girl Amaya. She used to live happily with her family.She always used to think of adventures. She has a lovely pet boxer dog. One day something very strange happened to her, when she woke she found that she was in another world. That was a very unusual world. She was both very scared and excited about it. Once she got what that place is about and after the meeting the princess of that place she actually 
started her wonderful adventure that exists behind the secret black door. But, she didn't know whether she was alive or Dead......
Read and find about her thrilling adventure!!!!



About Me


I am narcissist. But I am not selfish. I love to read, write and sing. I wrote my first novel when I was 12. But I got published when I was 15. (It was a little hard time). I just love to connect with new people through their writing. Two women in my life who inspire me most are My Mom, and J.K.Rowling. There are the great source of inspiration in my life. I Just Love both. I am working on my two other books, along with getting on with my school life.

Links
https://www.facebook.com/MyAdventureToTheSecretDoor?fref=nf
http://cyberwit.net/publications/678



 

- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign