Thursday 2 February 2017

336 Hurs by Rachel Cathan
Release Date: 13th February 2017
Pages: 186
Genres:  Based on authors true experiences - One woman's quest to be a mother.




The next 336 hours will be tough. No, the next 336 hours will be really tough…

I feel like an Olympian, waiting to see whether the years of hard work, sacrifice and dedication are finally going to pay off, or whether my body is about to fail me at the last hurdle and make me wonder why I ever hoped I could win.
My best friend is pregnant, my single friends are planning their pregnancies and, after five long years of tests and investigations, I’m coming to the end of my third – and supposedly final – IVF treatment. There are 336 hours to survive before I’ll know if I get to join the motherhood club. That’s 224 waking hours of pure psychological torture. 112 sleeping hours to stare at the ceiling and wonder, what the hell am I going to do with my life if it turns out I can’t have kids?

Based on the author’s true life experiences, 336 Hours is a humorous and poignant diary about one woman’s quest to be a mother.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17862182-cradled-dreams?from_search=true&search_version=service



Brook Cottage Books is thrilled to be organizing a one day blitz for 336 Hours by Rachel Cathan.

The tour will take place on 15th February 2017 and will include reviews, interviews, guest posts and promo posts.  To participate in the event, please email brookbooks@hotmail.co.uk with the following:
  • Your Name
  • Blog Name & URL
  • Date 
  • Email Address if you're not already a BCB Tour Host
Date: 15th February

- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign